April 2020 (TBD)
Yankee Lanes, Brunswick
Thank you! Together we raised
$76,000 through Bowl For Kids' Sake 2019!
Thank you so much to all of the teams that joined us from: Atlantic Federal Credit Union, Bank of America, General Dynamics BIW, Bonney Staffing, Burgess Technology Services, Jerry Douglas Realty, Norway Savings Bank, "The Strugglers," the Bachman/Lose family, New York Life, Senecal Construction, the "Super Bowlers," The Times Record, Androscoggin Bank, Bath Savings and Trust, Hannaford stores in Brunswick and Topsham, Maine State Music Theatre, Bangor Savings Bank, the "Bowling Buddies," Artforms, Inc., the Ardvidson family, City of Bath Police Department, Bath Sunrise Rotary, Calm Moments Spa, Maine Yankee, Sebasco Harbor Resort, The Plant Memorial Home, CEI, Cool-As-A-Moose, the "Gutter Girls," The Hampton Inn at Bath, Springer's Jewelers, Morse, MTA, BHS and Hyde!
- GD,Bath Iron Works was once again the highest fundraising group with 25 teams that raised over $12,000!!!
- Congratulations to the crew at Sebasco Harbor Resort for raising over $3,500 as an individual team and to Bob Smith, the event's highest fundraising individual bowler!
- Congrats to grand prize winners: Crissy Casey (BSI), Mark Haines (BIW), Mary Lou Cronin (Hannaford Brunswick) and Zach Duffy (New York Life), whose names were drawn for gifts as a result of their fundraising efforts!
- Five teams from HYDE School, Bath campus raised the highest amount among our high school participants with $1,313!
- Cumulative totals raised among the four participating high schools: $4,124