HIGH SCHOOL BIGS PROGRAM
BBBS of Bath/Brunswick connects high school student mentors (Bigs) with elementary school students (Littles).
The High School Bigs & Littles Program provides area youth with the opportunity to develop assets needed to thrive by building safe, healthy relationships with screened, trained, committed high school student volunteers. Bigs share with their Littles about their path to high school and inspire the younger students to dream big and plan for success in school and beyond!
High School students are matched with a child in grades K-5 in the local community and meet once a week for an hour after school, October through May. Fun activities are planned for each week, and matches have time to share what is going on in their lives.
* Brunswick High School (paired with (Harriet Beecher Stowe Elementary)
* Richmond High School (paired with Richmond Middle School)
* Morse High School (paired with Bath Middle School)
* Hyde School (paired with Fisher Mitchell School)
• No special skills required!
• Mentor a Little in grades K-5
• Meet with your Little afterschool for 1 hour a week
• Be a role model to a younger student
• Commit to a full year (Oct - May)
• Be able to get a ride or walk to a close location
• Have the country's largest mentorship program on your resume!